After-effects sentence example
- Smaller pets are also more likely to suffer after effects from donating blood, so it's best to leave the job to the larger dogs that can recuperate quicker from the procedure.
- Natural solutions can help you to get to sleep without the after effects of medication.
- The after-effects of a c-section vary, depending on the woman's age, physical fitness, and overall health.
- Without treatment, the infant will die within a few days after birth, but if oxygen can be provided, and the infant receives modern treatment in a neonatal intensive care unit, complete recovery with no after-effects can be expected.
- There is likely to be a need for workers to deal with the after effects of this particular oil spill, as well as possible future incidents, for an extended period of time.Advertisement
- Unfaithfulness is heartbreaking and understanding the causes of infidelity may help you cope with the after effects.
- Some find the video offensive and in bad taste as David is clearly having the after effects of medical treatment.
- Makeover programs shows have people believing that this - the makeover and after effects - can happen to them too when in reality only a miniscule fraction of the country's population will actually qualify and participate.
- The film was actually focused upon the terrible environmental and potentially devastating genetic effects of nuclear weapons, since the creature known as Godzilla was born from the after-effects of a nuclear explosion.
- Its immediate task was to neutralize the after-effects of the schism, which had only been terminated in the previous year by the death of Anacletus II.Advertisement
- The after-effects are, if anything, rather pleasant, and the habit of ether drinking is certainly not so injurious as alcohol- ism.
- On the after-effects of Neoplatonism on the church's dogmatic, see Ritschl, Theologie and Metaphysik (1881).
- Paraldehyde is a powerful hypnotic, giving a refreshing quiet sleep which is not followed by unpleasant after effects.
- The after-effects of crack use may include fatigue, depression, paranoid ideation and depersonalisation as people ' come down ' from the high.
- Helen managed to spectacularly slip into the smelly mud - do n't worry the after effects are all on video !Advertisement
- It also features a pleasant, fresh scent with calming after effects.
- Children of addicts experience the emotional after-effects, such as lack of parenting and lack of structure and comfort in the home.
- So France had no internal history outside the plans and transformations to which Napoleon subjected the institutions of the Consulate, and the after-effects of his wars.