Afros sentence example
- Thus Athanasius writes (ad Afros vi.): "We have the testimony of fathers (the two Dionysii, bishops of Alexandria and Rome, who wrote in the previous century) for the use of the word oµoouatos."
- While some stylists use the term natural hair to refer only to Afros, others use the term for any hair style without chemical treatment, including Afros, updos and all types of braids.
- Afros: An afro or "fro" is a natural hair style where the hair stands out in a halo or puff around the head rather than being confined, straightened or trimmed.
- Some Afros are only an inch or two long, while others may be several inches in length for very pronounced styles, such as were popular in the 1970s.
- Furthermore, Afros and cornrows require rigorous care to keep looking their best, while shaved styles, shaved heads, and buzz cuts need frequent trims to be stylish.Advertisement
- Years later, Kravitz became known for his longer, natural looking Afros, which were a more tamed down version of the hair style, and something an average male could wear on a daily basis.