Afrikaans sentence example
- Includes both Dutch language literature from the Netherlands and her colonies, Belgium and her colonies, France and foreign Dutch immigrant populations including Afrikaners before Afrikaans became standardised.
- It draws inspiration from Dutch, French and German folk music, though American folk and country music also influenced Afrikaans musicians.
- Afrikaans music is primarily the domain of Dutch settlers.
- A drop down menu allows users to select a language, including English, Afrikaans, Spanish, Hindi, Korean and many others.
- Its name, which means ' Dragon Mountains ' in Afrikaans, stems from the jagged backbone of saw-toothed peaks.Advertisement
- Like a capella, Afrikaans music is another broad genre that encompasses many variations.
- Simply stated, for all your Afrikaans translation needs, Kwintessential are the company you can depend on.
- "Afrikaans music" is now sometimes used as a catch-all term for all music that derives from South Africa's Dutch community.