Africanized sentence example
- of our gallant forefathers, and commit base treason against our posterity, should we permit Cuba to be Africanized and become a second Santo Domingo, with all its attendant horrors to the white race, and suffer the flames to extend to our own neighboring shores, seriously to endanger or actually destroy the fair fabric of our Union "; and recommended that " the United States ought, if practicable, to purchase Cuba as soon as possible."
- The Africanized bee species, also called "killer bees," is as of 2004 found in the United States.
- However, the so-called "killer bees," or Africanized honeybees, are far more aggressive and may sting in swarms.
- Africanized honeybees may nest in old tires or holes in the ground, in house frames, or between fence posts.
- All bees are part of this group, including the typical bumblebee, honeybees and the "Africanized" bee, also known as the killer bee.Advertisement