Afore sentence example
- No, Pete spotted them afore they saw us, so we got away.
- Edward Wright died, as has been mentioned, in 1615, and his son, Samuel Wright, in the preface states that his father " gave much commendation of this work (and often in my hearing) as of very great use to mariners "; and with respect to the translation he says that " shortly after he had it returned out of Scotland, it pleased God to call him away afore he could publish it."
- He was a frequent visitor to Peckham while attending rehearsals of his first major play afore Night Come at the Royal Shakespeare.
- For nou she wes ettlin for ti be mistress o aw the grandeur afore hir een.
- Even old Grandpa got rite frisky afore de weekend wuz over.Advertisement
- Then, afore A knows wher A um, ma troosers get yanked doon an A get a jag on ma bum.
- But as the reid sun gaed doun, whit soud thay see but laund afore the ship?