Aflatoxins sentence example
- The majority of samples contained aflatoxins at low levels which were not of toxicological concern.
- The fungi themselves produce a variety of toxic metabolites, including aflatoxins.
- However, 1 sample was found to be highly contaminated at 29.1 microgram/kg total aflatoxins.
- aflatoxins in food?
- aflatoxins in certain foodstuffs were introduced in the UK at the end of 1992.Advertisement
- aflatoxins in nuts, dried fruit, cereals, milk and their products.
- aflatoxins in certain spices and for ochratoxin A in a variety of foods.
- aflatoxins in animal feed.
- aflatoxins in certain food products.
- Aflatoxins are fungal toxins, which are potent carcinogens.Advertisement
- sulfur in diesel and aflatoxins in milk powder.
- ERM® presents brand new certified reference materials at Booth 2561 for GMOs in maize, sulfur in diesel and aflatoxins in milk powder.