Aflatoxin sentence example
- The fungus which produces aflatoxin grows on crops like maize and peanuts when they are stored for long periods in hot climates.
- The cooking experiments showed that aflatoxin is not destroyed under domestic cooking conditions (microwave or heating in gas oven ).
- An incapacitating agent called aflatoxin, which produces vomiting and internal bleeding, was manufactured at Baghdad¹s Agricultural and Water Research Center.
- A separate limit of 0.05 microgram/kg aflatoxin M 1 is applicable in milk and milk products.
- The strain of Aspergillus flavus used to reduced aflatoxin in cotton has been found to be defective in aflatoxin synthesis  .Advertisement
- aflatoxin B1 found in grain products.
- aflatoxin contamination of nuts is probably the most widely known example of these products.
- aflatoxin production is favored by moisture and high temperature.
- aflatoxin levels.
- aflatoxin content in almonds is reduced through sorting, cleaning and other physical treatment.Advertisement
- aflatoxin crop pollution.
- Results for aflatoxin contamination of Argentinian maize were comparable to recent results obtained by UK industry.
- The group has told recent visitors to its enclave that it holds stocks of the deadly chemical agents ricin, cyanide gas and aflatoxin.
- At that time, grains, specifically corn, contained aflatoxin associated with mold spores.