Aflame sentence example
- Sophie creates a campfire cupcake featuring a marshmallow frosting that is momentarily set aflame.
- This reverse set all Yemen aflame; under the leadership of the imam, who had, since the Turkish occupation, lived in retirement at Sada, 120 m.
- His hearers expected a story of how beside himself and all aflame with excitement, he had flown like a storm at the square, cut his way in, slashed right and left, how his saber had tasted flesh and he had fallen exhausted, and so on.
- I could not take my gaze off that beautiful face, which was all aflame with the ardor of love.
- With eyes aflame, he'd watched aghast, and stayed there quite a time.Advertisement
- ardouruld not take my gaze off that beautiful face, which was all aflame with the ardor of love.
- He had hardly restored Macedonian prestige in this quarter when he heard that Greece was aflame.