Afl sentence example
- One aspect of the organization's senior advocacy efforts is AARP Foundation Litigation, or AFL.
- The AFL team provides legal advocacy for people fifty and older on a wide range of issues at both the state and federal levels.
- And now, with a partnership with Arena Football League (AFL), Arena Football promises to deliver a new experience in sports games.
- The AFL is the second-longest running football league in the U.S. It's known for being a fan-friendly sport and is America's fastest-growing spectator game.
- Franchise Mode lets players take their favorite AFL team and build them into a winning property by managing everything from depth charts, signing free agents and trading players.Advertisement
- The first NFL tickets went on sale in 1966, when the AFL and NFL merged into one league.
- Options are available from the 50th anniversary of the AFL and jerseys featuring all of today's biggest players.