Afflicting sentence example
- If so, he might have the key to crippling the cancer afflicting his operations.
- The winds over the weekend assisted in not afflicting Barwick with the thudding bass of the music.
- According to a study from the USDA, the biggest health issue afflicting seniors aged 60 and older is high blood pressure.
- Since the mid-1970s, amniocentesis has been used routinely to test for Down syndrome, by far the most common, nonhereditary, genetic birth defect, afflicting about one in every 1,000 babies.
- He was more and more appalled by the memories afflicting his brother, what he'd gone through since his supposed death.Advertisement