Affirmatively sentence example
- Martha responded affirmatively just as Cynthia called to her from the kitchen.
- She nodded her head affirmatively.
- When I answered affirmatively, she said she'd not follow that lead and discourage anyone she knew from doing so.
- This being settled affirmatively, Louisiana was reconstructed with vigour.
- Balashev bowed his head affirmatively.Advertisement
- The adjutant bent his head affirmatively and began to report, but the Emperor turned from him, took a couple of steps, stopped, came back, and called Berthier.
- The count nodded affirmatively, and Natasha, at the rapid pace at which she used to run when playing at tag, ran through the ballroom to the anteroom and downstairs into the yard.
- So soon as the point of view is clear - that in the Gathas we have firm historical ground on which Zoroaster and his surroundings may rest, that here we have the beginnings of the Zoroastrian religion - then it becomes impossible to answer otherwise than affirmatively every general question as to the historical character of Zoroaster.
- The powers of a state are inherent, not delegated, and each retains all such rights and functions of an independent government as it has not, by entering the Union, affirmatively divested itself of in favor of the Federal government.
- Dean answered affirmatively and smiled up at Edith Shipton, giving an all-is-well wave.Advertisement