Affine sentence example
- affine transformations may be applied to alter the shape of the primitives.
- affine matrix acting on the right.
- affine mappings.
- affine registration of brain images.
- affine geometrical model.Advertisement
- affine map to T 4.
- In Cryst, a Wyckoff position W is specified by such a representative affine subspace.
- Based on these centroids, the relationship between two different local spectra is characterized by an affine transformation.
- P. vacciniifolium, 6 to to in., is a pretty prostrate subshrubby species, with handsome rose-pink flowers, suitable for rockwork, and prefers boggy soil; P. affine (Brunonis), I ft., deep rose, is a showy border plant, flowering in the late summer; P. cuspidatum, 8 to To ft., is a grand object for planting where a screen is desired, as it suckers abundantly, and its tall spotted stems and handsome cordate leaves have quite a noble appearance.
- Note the equivalence of orthogonal arrays with affine resolvable designs.Advertisement