Afebrile sentence example
- The thermometer confirmed that she was in fact afebrile.
- abnormalitystinctive clinical manifestations and EEG abnormalities and prevalence is around 15% of children with afebrile seizures.
- afebrile complex partial seizures.
- Steve was concerned that he might be running a temperature, but the thermometer returned an afebrile reading.
- Despite her mother's concerns, the doctor assured Lacie that she was afebrile.Advertisement
- You must be afebrile before I will allow you to return to school.
- Our vetrinarian assured us that a temperature of 102ºF is still afebrile for dogs, although that is not so for humans.