Aetiology sentence example
- Aetiology is treated of under the heading EVOLUTION.
- Considering the great importance of arresting the spread of infection at the outset, and the implicit reliance placed upon bacteriological criteria, the aetiology of such antecedent ailments deserves more attention than has hitherto been paid to it.
- The study of causes or agencies inducing disease (Aetiology).
- The term " pathogenesis " has reference to the generation and development of disease, and that of " aetiology," in its present bearing, has to do with its causes.
- 844 Plimmer, " Aetiology and Histology of Cancer," Practitioner (1899), ix.Advertisement
- To get at this reality and thus to reach a standpoint higher than that of aetiology was the problem of his as of all philosophy.
- Cordain, Loren, et al. "An Evolutionary Analysis of the Aetiology and Pathogenesis of Juvenile-Onset Myopia."
- AETIOLOGY, or Etiology (from Gr.
- aetiology tract etiology of blood stream infections in hospitalized patients.Advertisement
- aetiology a clear example of how knowing the genetic etiology can alter treatment choice.