Aesthetician sentence example
- The aesthetician will then remove the strips of cloth, with the wax attached, in one smooth motion.
- Finding a trained aesthetician isn't difficult.
- If you've done your homework and consulted a trained aesthetician before your appointment, he or she should have told you to let your hair grow in the desired area and to possibly take pain medication before you come in.
- If the aesthetician doesn't seem educated enough about the process or seems annoyed that you're asking questions, go someplace else.
- Enjoy your smooth results until your next appointment with your aesthetician...and possibly your favorite brand of pain reliever.Advertisement
- As the senior aesthetician at the Tracie Martyn Salon in New York, Joanna provided top-notch treatments to her clients, including high-profile celebrities for over five years.
- In addition to her aesthetician training, Joanna double-majored in photography and women's studies at the University of Chicago.
- Ask you aesthetician how far in advance you should get your skin care procedures to make sure healing is complete by the day of you session.
- I regularly have my aesthetician perform lunchtime laser treatments and microdermabrasion to keep my skin looking smooth and youthful.