Aerosols sentence example
- Instead of using aerosols and other powerful chemicals, choose environmentally safe and natural products.
- An average 15% aerosol charging by single charges is assumed to lead to a 30% increase in lung deposition of inhaled aerosols.
- Our climate modeling work allows us to simulate climate response to different distributions of tropospheric aerosols.
- The microbial aerosols did not persist for long periods, nor was there evidence of spread to adjoining areas.
- Any effect of the sun appears to have been very small and is likely to have been offset by volcanic aerosols.Advertisement
- In addition, sulfate aerosols have been linked to ozone layer depletion.
- He currently works on how different tropospheric aerosols such as sea-salt, sulfate aerosol, biomass aerosol interact with clouds.
- Increased exposure to pollutant aerosols under high voltage power lines.
- The data shall finally be statistically evaluated with the goal to quantitatively distinguish between traffic and wood burning aerosols.
- There are many different types of aerosols small particulates in the atmosphere which are affected by human activity.Advertisement
- Apparently, so I am told, CFCs have been replaced in these aerosols by flammable propellants.
- Carefully attach the vial of reconstituted vaccine to the injection equipment and avoid creating aerosols during the priming process.
- The combination of the highly flammable nature of solvents and the fact that many are packaged as aerosols means that they are of a highly volatile nature and should be treated carefully.
- Chemical irritants such as cleaning products, aerosols, and paint can irritate the nose, sometimes resulting in nosebleeds.