Aeronautics sentence example
- So he hired aeronautics engineers to examine the physics of the situation and come up with a seamless solution.
- Aeronautics engineer and inventor of the double-piston, Hugo Junkers, valued punctuality above all else.
- Subjects include aeronautics, astronautics, military vehicle and weapon technology, and electronic and information warfare.
- Core businesses cover aeronautics, electronics, energy, information and services, space, systems integration and telecommunications.
- The feedback was primarily into military, not civil aeronautics -- most significantly, from Britain's point of view, into the Spitfire.Advertisement
- (See Aeronautics.) with vessels, which when filled can hold no more.
- His name is especially associated with two main branches of investigation - aeronautics, and the exploration of the infra-red portions of the solar spectrum.
- In aeronautics he succeeded in demonstrating the practicability of mechanical flight.
- Aeronautics >>
- Of the many scientific problems of modern times, there are few possessing a wider or more enduring interest than that of aerial navigation (see also Aeronautics).Advertisement