Aerobatics sentence example
- The beach is safe for swimming and also popular for Windsurfing and Kite surfing, with spectacular aerobatics for the spectator.
- Tatsu: The longest flying roller coaster in the world, where riders are flipped onto their stomachs to perform intricate aerobatics.
- Flying characteristics: A gentle flyer, very stable, basic aerobatics only due to the small engine.
- In them, Lionel enthused about the amazing aerobatics he'd seen by a display team.
- Powered by an incredibly powerful 10 Liter supercharged engine, this aircraft can perform spectacular unlimited aerobatics that will amaze the airshow audience.Advertisement
- They proceeded to do a number of flypasts and more sedate aerobatics with the Chipmunk doing a solo routine.
- Therefore precise indoor aerobatics & 3D flying are a reality.
- I look forward to the next ten years of glider aerobatics with cautious optimism.
- Doing formation aerobatics with two different aircraft types must be pretty difficult.
- It is aviation's only magazine devoted totally to recreational and competition aerobatics.Advertisement
- Tim Weber in his Extra 300 got up next and put on a great show of precision aerobatics including some wonderful inverted flat spins.
- The chance to experience aerobatics in an open cockpit.
- He took up aerobatics in 1994 originally to overcome a fear of flying in extreme attitudes.
- Replica planes perform exciting aerobatics whilst troops work on the ground.
- In the hands of a show pilot this model will fly smooth pattern style aerobatics with ease & astonish spectators with freestyle routines.Advertisement
- You can't fly this wing, much less doing any aerobatics.
- He first started recreational flying in 1986, and began learning competition aerobatics in 1994 in Alan Cassidy's Pitts S2A.