Aerials sentence example
- He turned the access point's transmitting and receiving aerials through 90 degrees.
- Whether that takes into account the need for set-top aerials to be replaced by an outdoor rig or system is not clear.
- That's with the standard readers directional aerials would do better.
- Section contents: transmitter aerials Crystals Tips and tricks How Safe is RC Flight?
- Putting up and replacing TV aerials unless in a communal area.Advertisement
- At least three more perched on television aerials all at the same time.
- In coastal areas, more directional aerials may be needed to reduce the effects of co-channel interference - see Section 6.2.
- Soon, very long aerials, held on tall poles, began to appear in the village.
- The under floor heating is controlled using radio signals being received by aerials in the roof, connected to the BMS system.
- Set top aerials gave little trouble - probably due to the proximity of the relay transmitter.Advertisement
- Most of the HF aerials post-war were rhombic patterns.
- In addition, the site describes individual moves, like the sugar push, and classes of moves, like aerials.