Aerating sentence example
- Pipes should also be laid having a connexion with all the various greenhouses and forcing-houses, each of which should be provided with a cistern for aerating the daily supplies.
- Szontagh, in America, have introduced a method of circulating the solution in each vat by forcing air into a vertical pipe communicating between the bottom and top of a tank, with the result that the bubbling of the air upward aspirates solution through the vertical pipe from below, at the same time aerating it, and causing it to overflow into the top of the tank.
- They also assist saprophytes by excreting useful minerals such as urea, and by aerating the soil.
- Treatment is the same as for Moss, so scarifying, aerating and feeding should remove the problem from a lawn.
- Aerating wines usually works best with youthful, powerful wines with tannins that have not benefitted from the aging process.Advertisement
- Water Conserving Fixtures: While water conserving fixtures such as low flow shower heads or aerating faucets will not save gas or electricity, they will help lower a water utility bill significantly.