Aerate sentence example
- They build up nutrients in the soil, make it healthier, add organic matter, help aerate the soil, and make it easier for roots to grow.
- The drum is rotated in order to aerate the compost materials.
- Fall is also the time to aerate if you have a half inch or more of thatch built up.
- Having a professional company aerate your lawn is the best route to take since the job will be done using the proper equipment.
- When you're baking cakes and other light-textured items and using organic all-purpose flour instead of cake flour, make sure to sift and aerate the flour as much as possible.Advertisement
- Decanters are not only nice to look at and more aesthetically pleasing than a bottle, but they also aerate the wine.
- Wine aerators instantly aerate wine as you pour it out of the bottle.
- If it is very tannic, then decant and allow to aerate.
- Aerators - These aerate the wine as you pour it out of the bottle.
- Aerate the lawn with a hand fork or special turf aerator.Advertisement
- First of all we needed to aerate the lawn and we tested a variety of aerators.
- Their hardened steel spring tines aerate the soil at the same time.
- Aerate the Lawn: One of the best things you can do is to aerate the lawn to loosen the soil and allow the grass to expand.
- They provide an attractive way to serve wine, and you can use them to aerate wines and remove sediment.
- German glassmaker Eisch has introduced a "breathable" crystal stemware with a special molecular glass structure designed to aerate the wine right in the glass.Advertisement
- Decanters - Decanters are not only nice to look at and more aesthetically pleasing than a bottle, but they also aerate the wine.
- This is helpful because it means you won't be stepping in the beds, which compacts the soil and requires more digging in the fall or spring to aerate the soil again.
- That the condition of gaping of the shell-valves is essential to the life of the Lamellibranch appears from the fact that food to nourish it, water to aerate its blood, and spermatozoa to fertilize its eggs, are all introduced into this gaping chamber by currents of water, set going by the highlydeveloped ctenidia.