Aegean islands sentence example
- 172) believed the Caunians to have been aborigines, the Carians having been originally called Leleges, who had been driven from the Aegean islands by the invading Greeks.
- They occupied trading-stations on some of the Aegean islands and on the Isthmus of Corinth.
- Wheat and maize are exported to the Aegean islands and to Turkish ports on the mainland; barley, oats and linseed to Great Britain; canary seed chiefly to Australia; beans to France and Spain.
- self-proclaimed king of all Egypt, recaptured Syria and the Aegean islands.
- Top of page 311 B.C. to 32 B.C. Ptolemaic Ptolemy I Soter self-proclaimed king of all Egypt, recaptured Syria and the Aegean islands.Advertisement