Aea sentence example
- Now, by teaming up with AEA to add a protective coating, the thermal resistance of these parts can be enhanced still further.
- The AEA is divided where there are several trusts created by the same settlor.
- shipments of liquid plutonium nitrate by sea from Dounreay to Sellafield will double from next year, site operators AEA Technology has confirmed.
- Phrixus, however, reached the other side in safety, and proceeding by land to Aea in Colchis on the farther shore of the Euxine Sea, sacrificed the ram, and hung up its fleece in the grove of Ares, where it was guarded by a sleepless dragon.
- Some regard the legend as a chthonian myth, Aea (Colchis) being the under-world in the Aeolic religious system from which Jason liberates himself and his betrothed; others, in view of certain resemblances between the story of Jason and that of Cadmus (the ploughing of the field, the sowing of the dragon's teeth, the fight with the Sparti, who are finally set fighting with one another by a stone hurled into their midst), associate both with Demeter the corn-goddess, and refer certain episodes to practices in use at country festivals, e.g.Advertisement
- As he was on the point of being put to death, Cytissorus, a son of Phrixus, suddenly arrived from Aea with the news that Phrixus was still alive.
- Shipments of liquid plutonium nitrate by sea from Dounreay to Sellafield will double from next year, site operators AEA Technology has confirmed.