Advocacy-group sentence example
- I asked Yes, or a victim's advocacy group.
- Contact a local rescue organization, pet advocacy group or local animal control authorities to report a suspected dog mill.
- Prisoners of Greed: This site is an advocacy group that works to end pet mills and rescues dogs from the mills.
- You can also find an abstinence advocacy group for guidance.
- On the other hand, the U.S. Department of Agriculture conducted studies that have identified some foods termed the "dirty dozen" by an advocacy group called the Environmental Working Group (EWG).Advertisement
- Triad is a joint task force comprised of local law enforcement and an AARP coalition or another senior advocacy group.
- A legal advocacy group that writes briefs on behalf of the AARP on issues such as long term care, discrimination on the basis of age, and pensions.
- That means that out of 100 females whose partners use condoms, 15 will still become pregnant during the first year of use, according to the non-profit advocacy group Planned Parenthood.
- That means that out of 100 females whose partners use condoms, 15 will still become pregnant during the first year of use, according to the nonprofit advocacy group Planned Parenthood.
- The organization is an advocacy group devoted to fighting for parents and their constitutional rights to raise and educate their children.Advertisement
- NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association), the largest prevention and advocacy group in the world, offers outreach and training, as well as a prevention curriculum.