Advisories sentence example
- In 2002, the medical journal Clinical Reference Systems issued pediatric advisories on age-appropriate toys.
- The AAFP frequently posts updated travel advisories for rabies immunizations.
- The service is available at no charge and no special downloads are required to receive advisories of late and out-of-service trains.
- Considering that his music comes with parental advisories and such hardcore topics as gang fights and oral sex, no one is surprised to learn that rapper, 50 Cent is heavily inked.
- Other information provided includes health advisories for national and international locations, strike updates and travel alerts through a large number of links or encapsulated information.Advertisement