Advisement sentence example
- I'll take it under advisement.
- These days, a boy does so under advisement, because it's the rare girl who won't aim to cause some embarrassing pain in return, which could be far more memorable.
- There are risks involved with self-prescribing any herb, vitamin or medicine during pregnancy, so it is important that you take black cohosh only under the advisement of your health care provider.
- Of course it's easy to 'play the race card' on any film that is set in the overtly racist '30s, so take that under advisement.
- I have not decided against a proclamation of liberty to the slaves, but hold the matter under advisement."Advertisement
- Histrionics are not his style, he drinks tea, chairs meetings, takes things under advisement and commands his troops to 'make it so'.