Advil sentence example
- Ibuprofen is a non-steroid, anti-inflammatory drug sold as brand names including Motrin, Advil, and Nuprin.
- Parents or caregivers may be instructed to take certain measures at home to reduce the child's fever, such as administering fever-reducing drugs (called antipyretics) such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil).
- Rest, a healthy diet, plenty of fluids, limiting heavy exercise and competitive sports, and treatment of aches with acetaminophen (Datril, Tylenol, Panadol) or ibuprofen (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Medipren) will help the illness pass.
- Mild symptoms may be relieved by taking over-the-counter medications, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil).
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) may be necessary to reduce pain and fever.Advertisement
- Acetaminophen (such as Tylenol) or ibuprofen (such as Advil or Motrin) should be used sparingly for relief of discomfort.
- Pain may be managed with aspirin or acetaminophen (Tylenol, Aspirin Free Excedrin), or ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil).
- However, many medications, including aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, and others), can trigger an asthma attack in children.
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) can decrease the pain and headache associated with sinusitis.