Adversarial sentence example
- There is always another challenge for dragons to face and an adversarial group attempting to thwart their reign of terror.
- I think back to our teaching: tribunals are supposed to be inquisitorial, not adversarial.
- First, the balance of power in wage bargaining has shifted as union coverage has declined and the unions have become far less adversarial.
- These are quicker, cheaper, less adversarial and provide a better outcome for the court user.
- It makes the task of the lawyers much less adversarial!Advertisement
- The majority have wished they had learned mediator skills earlier, and many expressed a distaste for the overly adversarial system they work in.
- The function of solicitors for the interested parties is therefore more limited than it would be in adversarial litigation.
- The problem of making mediation adversarial by attaching it to courts is also interestingly identified.