Adversarial sentence example
- There is always another challenge for dragons to face and an adversarial group attempting to thwart their reign of terror.
- I think back to our teaching: tribunals are supposed to be inquisitorial, not adversarial.
- First, the balance of power in wage bargaining has shifted as union coverage has declined and the unions have become far less adversarial.
- adversarial proceedings.
- The problem of making mediation adversarial by attaching it to courts is also interestingly identified.Advertisement
- adversarial approach is easier to get.
- These are quicker, cheaper, less adversarial and provide a better outcome for the court user.
- adversarial litigation counsel or solicitor owes no duty to the lay client's adversary.
- adversarial contest, it is for the Tribunal to seek all the relevant material.
- It makes the task of the lawyers much less adversarial!Advertisement
- C++/STL, Linux, X. Algorithms: Weak, Strong, Strong cyclic, and Weak adversarial Strong cyclic adversarial.
- The majority have wished they had learned mediator skills earlier, and many expressed a distaste for the overly adversarial system they work in.
- The function of solicitors for the interested parties is therefore more limited than it would be in adversarial litigation.
- adversarial politics find their nadir in prime minister's question time.
- adversarial relationships with your clients more typical of external audit relationships.Advertisement
- adversarial in character or indeed nature.
- inquisitorial, not adversarial.
- adversarial in nature.