Adventists sentence example
- There are five churches in Tonga - the Free Wesleyans, embracing the great majority of the inhabitants, Wesleyans, Roman Catholics, and Seventh Day Adventists.
- SECOND ADVENTISTS, members of religious bodies whose distinctive feature is a belief in the imminent physical return of Jesus Christ.
- There is a body of Seventh Day Adventists who observe the old Sabbath (Saturday) rather than the Christian Sunday.
- In the religious world the Seventh-Day Adventists (who are connected with many sanatoria and the manufacture of food specialities) and some Bible Christians, the worshippers of Vishnu and the Swami Narang and Vishnoi sects, amongst others, preach abstinence from flesh food.
- In religion the islanders are Seventh Day Adventists.Advertisement
- Nor do the proselytizing enterprises of Seventh Day Adventists, Christian Scientists, Mormons and other American bodies rightly find a place here.
- Second Adventists >>
- In the suburbs there are three denominational schools, the Nebraska Wesleyan University (Methodist Episcopal, 1888) at University Place; Union College (Seventh Day Adventists, 1891) at College View; and Cotner University (Disciples of Christ, 1889, incorporated as the Nebraska Christian University) at Bethany.