Advection sentence example
- As an example of advection let us consider 1D advection of a constant gradient of some scalar.
- Thus in regions where there is strong horizontal advection our 1-d model can not hope to reproduce the patterns in biological activity.
- Ascent occurs ahead of a surface warm anomaly warm advection (Laplacian of the thermal advection ).
- The vertical advection is performed by considering control volumes, which are remapped on to the original or levels.
- The process by which this cold, dry air moves horizontally into an area is known as cold air advection.Advertisement
- A contour advection run started on the 10th shows a very similar feature.
- Another important practice in analyzing nonlinear water waves is to study the water particle advection in the history of a simulation.
- The process, positive vorticity advection, is usually abbreviated to PVA.
- Update buoyancy after heat advection and freshwater inflow, if used.
- The paper discusses the possibility that horizontal advection combined with horizontal gradients in the plasma density can contribute to the radar echoes.Advertisement
- In this study, observations of ozone laminae made in Feb. 1995 during the SESAME campaign were modeling using the contour advection technique.