Adulterer sentence example
- After all, Corday had already painted him an adulterer.
- the adulterer, ravisher, &c. A man could not be convicted of theft unless the goods were found in his possession.
- An adulterer was always liable to be killed by the aggrieved husband, or by some member of his clan.
- 27 sqq., vii.) treats the offence as a sin against the offender himself, an act of suicidal folly, the punishment coming sometimes from the jealous husband, but chiefly in the way of the physical depravation and social ignominy that befall the adulterer.
- For other grave sins the baptized person was allowed to undergo discipline once, but only once in his life; if he relapsed again, he must remain excommunicate like the adulterer.Advertisement
- God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
- Den is a serial adulterer, cheat and crook who leaves a trail of social chaos and heartbreak in his wake.
- One illustration would be the stoning of the married adulterer.
- For some groups, not wearing a penis sheath means the man is an adulterer (implying one function of the penis sheath as contraception by inconvenience), feeble minded, or in mourning and temporarily withdrawing from social life.