Adult education sentence example
- Trained as a secondary teacher and worked in adult education and staff training and development in the financial sector.
- Well-organized continuation schools and systematic courses of lectures aim at providing the young soldier with a complete adult education.
- Located in central London, the Mary Ward Center is a bustling adult education college that attracts over 7,000 students each year.
- These self-improving working men's adult education colleges were often funded by wealthy local industrialists.
- She also researches into adult education in general, focusing on the processes of learning and reflection, and distance learning pedagogy.Advertisement
- One of the courses of study is the master's in adult education.
- In order to learn the basics of a program such as Adobe Photoshop, look for adult education classes in your area that may offer such a course for a reasonable price.
- The Office of Vocational and Adult Education contains information and resources to help people with continuing education.
- Elizabethtown College: With four locations throughout Pennsylvania in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Elizabethtown and York, Elizabethtown College is known for holding an important role in adult education for the midstate area.
- In addition to UGA's IDL program, the university also offers adult education online.Advertisement
- Hardware stores and adult education programs frequently offer seminars on building stairs, refinishing decks and replacing windows.
- Community centers, senior centers, and adult education programs at the local high school are all good places to check for classes or workshops.
- Candle making lessons can be found through adult education programs or local advertising.
- You may be able to sign up for a class at your local adult education center, recreation center, or community college.
- For more complicated projects, consider attending a workshop at a local adult education center or home improvement store.Advertisement
- If you learn more by watching than by doing, or simply feel a little lost trying to teach yourself, you may be able to find a local class at a craft store, arts center or adult education center.
- Many schools offer a variety of classes, courses, and workshops through an adult education program.