Adsorbed sentence example
- The protein conjugate is adsorbed onto aluminum hydroxide gel adjuvant.
- The amount of water adsorbed on the surface of Perlite is a function of particle size.
- For larger, more strongly adsorbed species the position of the dividing surface has little effect on the derived surface excess.
- The surface charge of different types of particles depends on the pH, allowing cationic or anionic surfactants to be selectively adsorbed.
- Bromadiolone is readily adsorbed on soil, rich in clay and organic compounds, with no leaching; degradation in soil is significant.Advertisement
- The ozone breaks down the organics, which are then adsorbed on the surface of the carbon.
- Toxic activity partitioned quantitatively into ethyl acetate but about 11% of the activity was not adsorbed by solid phase C18 cartridges.
- The finished TA-NIC vaccine consists of the protein conjugate adsorbed onto aluminum hydroxide gel adjuvant in a sodium phosphate buffer containing mannitol.
- For example, what is the transition temperature on HOPG of an isolated adsorbed monolayer not in contact with bulk liquid crystal?
- Landolt was disposed to attribute these losses in weight to the containing vessel, which was of glass or quartz, not being absolutely impervious, but in 1908 he showed that, by making allowance for the moisture adsorbed on the vessel, the errors were both positive and negative, and were less than one in ten million.Advertisement
- We used the conventional AFM to probe the orientation of the LC molecules in the smectic layers immediately above this adsorbed layer.
- Rabies vaccine adsorbed (RVA) is manufactured from virus grown in cell cultures of fetal rhesus monkey lung cells and then inactivated.
- Rabies virus adsorbed (RVA)-A rabies vaccine in which the virus is grown in cultures of lung cells from rhesus monkeys, inactivated, and adsorbed to aluminum phosphate.