Adrenaline-rush sentence example
- An unprecedented adrenaline rush of close quarters combat seamlessly melded with the spine-tingling, shocking intensity of the paranormal unknown.
- I always thought I hated public speaking, but hearing everyone clap after my presentation was an adrenaline rush.
- Dozens of thrilling rides make this park a wild getaway for anyone searching for an adrenaline rush.
- I actually kind of despise racing games, but the speed and intensity and just the overall adrenaline rush I get from the Burnout games makes it an experience like no other.
- The adrenaline rush that some people get from watching scary movies is enough to entertain them, though many also enjoy the plot lines that go along with scary movies, or even the gory special effects.Advertisement
- Go for an outrigger canoe excursion or the adrenaline rush of parasailing.
- "An adrenaline rush or two outside of business is a wonderful stress relief and very different from my approach to business."
- Universal Studios Islands of Adventure: Guests interested in more of an adrenaline rush will enjoy Universal Studios' sister park, Islands of Adventure.
- You'll also want to check out Expedition Everest and the Primeval Whirl roller coaster if you're looking for an adrenaline rush.
- He practically oozes with badass personality and the radio chatter from your enemies raving in awe at your amazing abilities does little to soften the adrenaline rush you'll get once you play him.Advertisement
- Another reason is for an increased sex drive is because of that adrenaline rush mentioned above.
- One idea for being a good girlfriend is to participate in this adrenaline rush with him, so that it becomes a shared adventure.
- Roller coaster enthusiasts should always be prepared when visiting foreign amusement parks, and knowing something about the largest parks helps visitors plan their trip to the best effect and the largest adrenaline rush.
- Some people perform at peak levels when they experience the adrenaline rush that often accompanies anxiety-inducing situations.The key to effectively dealing with stress isn't figuring out how to eliminate it.
- Many people enjoy watching upcoming action movies, either for the adrenaline rush or the supercharged special effects.Advertisement