Adorably sentence example
- As a bonus, you will have an adorably dressed dog to boot.
- Gymboree is a fantastic place to find adorably posh fashions without spending a bundle.
- The adorably ugly characters are available in this relatively small package.
- With the addition of these adorably little luxuries, your blessed baby will be the talk of the nurseries!
- There's nothing inherently wrong with adorably dressed babies, but a small part of infant shopping can be used to boost a parent's vanity.Advertisement
- It even features a detachable coin purse that rests adorably on the side strap.
- Kids' swimsuit cover ups range in style from purely functional to adorably fashionable.
- Good Dog: Good Dog is sure to tug at your heart strings as the Ridgeback here is sitting on his haunches, head cocked adorably to one side and of course, tail wagging a mile a minute!
- A gift giving themed dress and stockings is an adorably affordable ensemble to wear on the big day, as is a onesie that will make baby as pretty as a Christmas package under the tree.
- Arty the Part Time Astronaut is an adorably creative site that teaches children about outer space and aeronautical history.Advertisement
- If properly cared for, your pom pom boots can be worn for several years whenever the occasion calls for a toasty, practical and adorably sweet boot choice.
- They coordinate their clothing sets so adorably, you'll have trouble choosing only one.
- SpiritHalloween.com features an adorably horrible, green fur Grinch costume for dogs complete with the grump's classic red and white jacket and Santa hat.
- Adorably small, and inherently convenient, these backpacks pack a powerful fashion punch for those that need to schlep items to and fro.