Adn sentence example
- Murray ADN, Calcutt C. The incidence of amblyopia in longstanding untreated infantile esotropia.
- An Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) is typically a two-year program that prepares students to work in the field of nursing.
- It is wheat gluten free adn contains no beef, eggs or dairy products.
- The degree typically takes two years to complete, and it is possible to continue on to a BS in nursing after earning an ADN.
- Most people who enter the field of nursing earn either an ADN or BSN.Advertisement
- Those who have earned an ADN may take more classes to earn a BSN through an RN-to-BSN program.