Admissibility sentence example
- (c) A third dispute turned upon the admissibility of non-Trinitarians to the privilege of co-operation.
- But the subjects dealt with concern more or less all the great problems of thought on what may be called the theological side of metaphysics - the sufficiency of reason, the trustworthiness of experience, the admissibility of revelation, free will, foreknowledge, and the rest.
- Mill's principle, though sound in the abstract, has, except in a few cases, little practical value in determining the admissibility of hypotheses, and in practice any rule which tends to discourage hypothesis is in general undesirable.
- The MPS would seek clarification on the admissibility of previous unproven allegations of misconduct.
- A judge rapporteur will be appointed who will investigate the admissibility of the complaint and the relevant evidence.Advertisement
- Particular facts may have an important bearing on the admissibility or otherwise of a confession - innumerable decisions will be found in Archbold's Criminal Pleading (23rd ed.).