Admires sentence example
- Everyone admires a person who does their own thing - as long as it's cool.
- I don't think he has accepted yet that he admires you.
- In each point the English constitution, which he ardently admires, is, he says, suffering: the prerogatives of the crown are disproportionately great; the peerage has been degraded by new creations; and parliaments are slighted.
- Plotinus is no dualist, like the Christian Gnostics; he admires the beauty and splendour of the world.
- Her community admires her compliance with the ethic of compassion, but she doesn't know a single male vegan within it.Advertisement
- Furthermore, men should never assume that because a woman admires celebrity jewelry she automatically wants it for her own ring design.
- Her community admires her compliance with the ethic of compassion, but she does n't know a single male vegan within it.
- It is best, therefore, to have a limited number of them only of the kinds one admires, avoiding anything in the nature of a miscellaneous collection.
- He has said how little he respects her and how weak she is and he only talks of how he respects and admires me.
- Usually, you can get ideas on what she might like by what she picks up and admires.Advertisement
- Tiger loves the Dog's interest in starting new projects and admires the Horse's intelligence.
- Leo likes adoration, and Taurus truly admires everything about his little spitfire.
- In Scorpio, Virgo finds a match that actually admires his penchant for keeping things running smoothly, and Virgo is delighted that Scorpio doesn’t quit until the job is done right.
- He both admires and resents the Vulcans, a combination that leads to friction with his ship's XO Sub-Commander T'Pol (Jolene Blalock).
- A poet admires the bee sucking from the chalice of a flower and says it exists to suck the fragrance of flowers.Advertisement