Administrating sentence example
- Jake was led forward by his attorney, a newcomer, a dapper little man resplendent in vest, patent leather shoes and a gold watch chain, all topped off by a condescending smile that seemed to say, "Look out, rubes, I'm going to spring this poor victim before you finish administrating the oath."
- administratean>administrating the system will also of course have access to your records.
- administrateousing are responsible for administrating the scheme on the Council's behalf.
- administrateit is hard to ascertain just how much of the expenditure goes on the bureaucracy administrating the programs.
- All medications should be taken as prescribed and closely monitored by the administrating body.Advertisement
- My beautiful bride labored to the end, administrating to the fallen and the flu stricken souls of our town until she too, fell to the scourge of this most dreaded disease.