Adjuvants sentence example
- In the remedy just mentioned the salicylic acid forms the basis; but sometimes chloride of zinc or lactic acid is added to it to make it act more quickly, and these are the adjuvants.
- Some of the specific cancer vaccines use adjuvants to increase the strength of the immune response.
- Stimuli that activate the immune system and lead to the induction of strong immune responses are called adjuvants.
- This may allow us in the future to design and engineer new mucosal adjuvants that could have universal application.
- Of particular interest is the elucidation of the immune function and mode of synergy of current and novel adjuvants.Advertisement