Adjusters sentence example
- We regularly act for both offshore and onshore construction risk, operational and liability insurers, often working closely with leading energy adjusters.
- Immediate Response Claims Service - Company claim adjusters have been working at the scenes of their customers' car accidents since 1990.
- Availability. Depending on where you live, a home insurance company may send their own claim adjusters to view your damage, or they might hire an independent adjusting firm to look instead.
- But for smaller scale losses, ask whether their own adjusters will come to your house or if they will send independents.
- Located in the state of Alabama, the Sheffield Group's claim adjusters understand the unique needs of Alabama employers and workers.Advertisement
- The practice of English average adjusters has indeed modified this strict view by treating the expense of unloading as G.A.; but it may well be doubted whether that practice can be legally supported.