Adjuster sentence example
- Your insurer or loss adjuster can give advice on reputable contractors / tradesmen.
- The tappet adjuster would stick out and look odd, so I had some more thinking to do.
- A car insurance adjuster will meet you at an approved mechanic shop to go over the damage to your car, making the filing process quick and easy.
- The vehicle has all the voice and computer technology required to provide a claims adjuster with enough data to make a settlement decision.
- In most cases, the adjuster can write a settlement check at the scene of the accident.Advertisement
- If you ever need to file an insurance claim after a theft, fire, or natural disaster, you'll likely be asked to provide the adjuster with documentation of the items that were taken or destroyed.
- If you find the bra too loose or tight, adjust it by sliding the strap adjuster up or down.
- They are made with a camber adjuster so the wheel camber can be accurately adjusted once the trike is on its ' wheels.
- Working for this leading loss adjuster you will based within a specialist team handling potentially fraudulent claims.
- An adjuster screw allows you to set V-groove widths very easily.Advertisement
- All of the above-named undertakings were engaged in the supply of the MEI brand of automatic slack adjuster.