Adjustability sentence example
- With its adjustability and modest coverage, a shirred top can be paired with shirred or plain bottoms.
- It ties around your neck for adjustability and is incredibly soft to the touch.
- And finally, the large canister air chamber offers the perfect spring rate compliment to Fox's refined damping performance and adjustability.
- crisper steering response, with better throttle adjustability.
- The adjustability of Craftmatic King and Craftmatic Dual King beds, like the other beds offered by the Craftmatic Company, provides consumers many benefits that flat beds do not.Advertisement
- Lamps with swing arms or goosenecks will provide graceful adjustability for maximum efficiency in a home office.
- Both tops are bra-sized for added fit and comfort, while the top itself ties around the neck for adjustability.
- Trust Hammacher Schlemmer to have a beach umbrella chair that comes as a set and offers plenty of comfort and adjustability.
- The halter ties at the neck for adjustability and security.
- The adjustability of the suction device allows the vacuum to reach dirt trapped deep down in the carpet that other vacuums are often incapable of reaching.Advertisement
- Adjustability: Some over the door organizers allow you to adjust the height to fit different handbag sizes.