Adjudicate sentence example
- It will be observed that the king does not hear the cause or adjudicate upon it.
- As the king and his minister had to listen to and adjudicate upon the appeals from the contending parties their patience was at last worn out, and both governor and intendant were recalled to France in the year 1682.
- Castile and Aragon alike royal officers were appointed to adjudicate on disputes within.
- Boetius ends by declining to adjudicate between Plato and Aristotle, remarking in a semi-apologetic style that, if he has expounded Aristotle's opinion by preference, his course is justified by the fact that he is commenting upon an introduction to Aristotle.
- But, although a gorgeous show of friendship with France was kept up at the Field of Cloth of Gold in 1520, it had been determined before the conference of Calais in 1521, at which Wolsey pretended to adjudicate on the merits of the dispute, to side actively with Charles V.Advertisement
- adjudicate upon their legal problem.
- adjudicate on student complaints by September 2003.
- adjudicate a dispute over a conclusive certificate?
- adjudicate on applications that do not meet the above criteria.
- adjudicate in commercial disputes of this nature.Advertisement
- adjudicate such complaints.
- adjudicate on child maintenance disputes.
- adjudicate license is revoked the adjudicating officer issues a ' minded to revoke ' notice to the licensee.
- moderate internally agreed marks: they should not routinely be asked to adjudicate between marks proposed by two internal markers.
- In the absence of an appointed umpire a neutral person, mutually agreed, shall adjudicate.Advertisement