Adirondack mountains sentence example
- Murray (1840-1904), called "Adirondack Murray," from his Camp Life in the Adirondack Mountains (1868), was once pastor.
- The most notable topographic feature is the roughly circular mountain area of north-eastern New York known as the Adirondack mountains (q.v.).
- of the Adirondack Mountains and in the rugged portions of the counties in the S.
- The Adirondack Mountains .T his rugged district of northern New York may be treated as an outlier in the United States of the Laurentian highlands of Canada, from which it is separated by the St Lawrence Valley.
- Another common style of wood furniture is the Adirondack style, which grew up around the elegant lodge homes that dot New York's Adirondack Mountains.Advertisement
- The Catskill Mountains and the Adirondack Mountains cover a large part of the state, and nestled in their rugged hills and valleys are some of the best ski areas east of the Mississippi.
- Adding to its scenic wonder is the fact that it rises at Lake Tear of the Clouds and allows cruisers incredible views of the slopes of Mount Marcy in the Adirondack Mountains.
- The sailings offer unprecedented views of New York's picturesque Hudson River and surrounding areas, including the majestic slopes of Mount Marcy in the Adirondack Mountains and the awe-inspiring New York City skyline.
- Other popular New York destinations include the Adirondack Mountains in northeastern New York.