Adipose-tissue sentence example
- Adiposity or obesity occurs when we have an excessive amount of fat stored in the normal connective-tissue areas of adipose tissue.
- These are pressed upon and become atrophied, and may ultimately be replaced by adipose tissue.
- adipose tissue.
- As well as the endothelium and underlying basement membrane, there is a small layer of loose connective tissue and some adipose tissue.
- Human milk samples Dioxins and PCBs are highly fat-soluble and accumulate in adipose tissue.Advertisement
- However, as adipose tissue contains about 7,000 kilo calories per kilo calories per kilogram, physical activity alone is seldom sufficient to lose much weight.
- It inhibits glycogenolysis and gluconeogenesis, increases lipogenesis in the liver and adipose tissue and inhibits lipolysis.
- Several structural and gene expression changes have been shown in many tissues, including pancreas, liver, kidney, muscle and adipose tissue.
- The human body is composed of different materials including lean mass, working organs and adipose tissue.
- A viable first step in the process of losing excess fat is to determine the percentage of adipose tissue on your body.Advertisement
- Losing fat mass does not always translate into fewer pounds on the scale, especially considering that muscle weighs more than adipose tissue.
- An Army body fat calculator provides a reliable estimate of the percent of adipose tissue in order to develop a realistic goal.