Adenosine sentence example
- She had been born with a defective version of the gene that normally makes the essential enzyme adenosine deaminase (ADA ).
- This special carrier of energy is the molecule adenosine triphosphate, or ATP.
- These are the bases adenosine and guanosine (A and G respectively ).
- They convert energy from food into chemical energy called adenosine triphosphate, or ATP.
- Although widely used, it does not include digoxin and adenosine, which both have useful anti-arrhythmic actions.Advertisement
- Adenosine deaminase deficiency (ADA): About 20 percent of SCID cases are of this type.
- Adenosine deaminase (ADA)-An enzyme that is lacking in a specific type of severe combined immunodeficiency disease (SCID).
- When you first start exercising or moving, your muscles respond to your body's movement by using adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and phosphocreatine (PCr) to release the energy needed for immediate movement.