Adenomas sentence example
- A randomized trial of aspirin to prevent colorectal adenomas in patients with previous colorectal cancer.
- The groups of pituitary adenomas which fail to produce one or more hormones are called non-functioning pituitary adenomas.
- This continually growth is caused by the release of excess growth hormone (somatotrophin) due to growth hormone secreting pituitary adenomas.
- These features were not observed in patients with sporadic primary parathyroid adenomas.
- The majority of large prolactin-secreting pituitary adenomas shrink in response to DA drug therapy and any visual loss will improve in most patients.Advertisement
- Daily dietary supplementation with 3 g of calcium carbonate may reduce the recurrence of adenomas.
- The polyps are usually tubular adenomas with over 1000 polyps often found in a typical patient.
- Simple (i.e. without villous component) and small (1 cm) tubular adenomas are very common and have a low malignant potential.
- In the case of pituitary adenomas, the tumor itself is the source of the abnormal release of GH.