Adenoidectomy sentence example
- Included studies were those reporting on people undergoing tonsillectomy and/or adenoidectomy, that were prospective, and had groups without concomitant illness.
- Children under two years old are not recommended to have an adenoidectomy.
- Another type of surgery, called an adenoidectomy, removes the adenoids.
- What is clear, however, is that tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (T and A), the surgical treatment for the condition, is the most frequently performed major surgical procedure in the United States.
- The surgery is called tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy (T and A).Advertisement