Adenoid sentence example
- Adenoid hypertrophy is a relatively common childhood condition.
- Adenoid hyperplasia is an enlargement of the lymph glands located above the back of the mouth.
- The true incidence of adenoid hyperplasia is difficult to assess.
- Most tonsil and adenoid hypertrophy is simply caused by the normal growth pattern for that type of tissue.
- Prevention can be directed toward prompt evaluation and appropriate treatment of sore throats to prevent overgrowth of adenoid tissue.Advertisement
- Adenoid hypertrophy does not appear to affect any gender or racial group more than another.