Adenoid sentence example
- Adenoid hypertrophy does not appear to affect any gender or racial group more than another.
- adenoid surgery.
- Adenoid hypertrophy is a relatively common childhood condition.
- adenoid cystic carcinoma (ACC) of the salivary glands.
- adenoid tissue can be cauterized (destroyed using heat ).Advertisement
- dedifferentiation of adenoid cystic carcinoma, which is associated with an accelerated clinical course, has recently been described.
- In some of the adenoid cancers of the alimentary tract this mucoid material is formed by the epithelial cells from which it flows out and infiltrates the surrounding tissues; both the cells and tissues appear to be transformed into this gelatinous substance, forming the so-called " colloid cancer " (fig.
- Adenoid hyperplasia is an enlargement of the lymph glands located above the back of the mouth.
- The true incidence of adenoid hyperplasia is difficult to assess.
- Most tonsil and adenoid hypertrophy is simply caused by the normal growth pattern for that type of tissue.Advertisement
- Prevention can be directed toward prompt evaluation and appropriate treatment of sore throats to prevent overgrowth of adenoid tissue.